March 23rd Update:
To our valued customers:
In response to the of Illinois Governor’s Stay-At-Home order that was released on Friday, 3/20/20, CJ falls into an exemption and will not stop any production. We are taking additional precautions with more individuals working from home and other added security measures to further prevent the spread of the illness. Key contacts and information are listed below.
Normal office hours are 7 AM – 4 PM Central Time.
Shipping and receiving hours are 7 AM – 2 PM Central Time.
The best way to contact CJ is via email or direct dial to the contact you’re looking for. CJ’s main line is 217.352.5172. Extensions for key individuals are listed below.
Customer Service/Purchase Orders: email@example.com
· Julie Rizzo, Account Manager x 4243 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Marlene Clampitt, Customer Service Representative x 4292 email@example.com
· Denny Moore, Customer Service Representative x 4222 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales/Requests for Quotes: email@example.com
· Lori Brown, Sales Manager x 4236 or cell at 217.621.5306 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Cindy Hall, Sales Coordinator x 4247 email@example.com
· Jeffrey Noffsinger, Inside Sales x 4251 firstname.lastname@example.org
For other departments and/or contacts not listed, please reach out to Customer Service or Sales for more information.
The leadership at CJ will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and advise of any changes required to maintain the health and safety for all. Thank you for your cooperation.
March 17th Update:
To our valued customers:
The COVID-19 continues to be a serious concern world-wide. Clifford-Jacobs would like to assure our customers that we are not experiencing any disruption in our manufacturing process and deliveries to customers. All of our normal office and plant hours remain the same.
We have implemented several initiatives to keep employees safe and healthy as well as proactive plans to continue to ensure consistent service to customers.
- Limiting external travel, with total restrictions outside of the United States
- Restricting visitors to the plant
- Screening of on-site subcontractors
- Encouragement of phone, video and web conferencing
- Encouragement of employees to stay home if they are sick or have a sick family member in their home
- Additional cleaning and hygiene items supplied throughout the office and plant
- Frequent communication of virus prevention messages
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional requirements due uncertainty of supply chain. Inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, do reach out to any of the team at Clifford-Jacobs. We are here to help you meet your needs during this difficult time, do our best to assist you with first-rate customer service and fulfill all your customers’ expectations without any interruption.